• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Party Political Broadcast - ever!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Party Political Broadcast - ever!!!!

Brilliant and hysterical

Dave The Chameleon
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Yeah ******* hilarious (not)

Comment

Geez, is that the best NL can come up with these days?

Don't tell me...it cost x million quid and 101 paid consultants to come up with something my pet gerbil could do better in between scratching his ar*e.

Comment

Pathetic. Witless. Unamusing.

The odd thing is that all of the points made can be applied to Blair with more validity especially since he is more right wing than many/most Tory MPs.

Comment

I was thinking exactly the same thing fungus, and if I knew how I'd say as much once I'd hacked into their Dave website...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Blair & Brown the comedians

Balance books are available in any colour so long as they are red. Just think of NHS trusts etc.

Lies available in Big fat Black only, think WMD etc.

Management available in Green as grass, think Public sector pay etc.

Greed & envy available in green think free holidays, pension tax etc

Honesty available in grey, think cash for honours etc.

Courage available in yellow think Iraq etc.

Two can play at that game.

Note how the BBC are setting up 'Dave' by referencing 'Politics come in different colours' on tonight's news.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus
              Pathetic. Witless. Unamusing.

The odd thing is that all of the points made can be applied to Blair with more validity especially since he is more right wing than many/most Tory MPs.
              So, what you dislike about him is...?

Comment

Sheesh, how long have you got?

Originally posted by expat
                So, what you dislike about him is...?
                The only thing I wouldn't accuse Blair of is paedophilia (I gather that's covered by another member of the cabinet (allegedly)), everything else is up for grabs!!!!
                Why not?

Comment

Working...
                X