PDA

View Full Version : Is it totally unreasonable

zeitghost
22nd September 2011, 09:02
To have a profound desire to see Ed Balls' head on a spike?

It happens every time I'm unfortunate enough to see the **** on the television spouting his endless terminological inexactitudes & misrepresentations.

Wodewick
22nd September 2011, 09:03

It happens every time I'm unfortunate enough to see the **** on the television spouting his endless terminological inexactitudes & misrepresentations.

Not totally.......

eek
22nd September 2011, 09:04

No, I think its the standard viewpoint of anyone who has two brain cells to rub together.

Personally, I'm sure he is the anti-christ but that could be because I've had the misfortune of being stuck in a meeting with him years ago.

sasguru
22nd September 2011, 09:09

To understand the phenomenon you need to understand this:

BBC News - Why does PPE rule Britain? (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-11136511)

bobspud
22nd September 2011, 10:32
I've stopped wishing him physical harm on the grounds that its just not reasonable to will someone to be mauled to death by rabid squirrels.

But I would see great satisfaction in his political career being brought to an end, and if it could take his wife down with him then that would be nice too...

wim121
22nd September 2011, 11:25
I've stopped wishing him physical harm on the grounds that its just not reasonable to will someone to be mauled to death by rabid squirrels.

Oh I think its very reasonable and realistic. Ever heard of black squirrells, the hulk hogan of all squirrell-kind?

Scientists say the testosterone-charged black is fitter, faster and more fiercely competitive than both reds or greys.
The pack of mutant black squirrels that are giving Britain's grey population a taste of their own medicine | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-561946/The-pack-mutant-black-squirrels-giving-Britains-grey-population-taste-medicine.html)

One can dream heh? I like your imagination!

bobspud
22nd September 2011, 12:12
Oh I think its very reasonable and realistic. Ever heard of black squirrells, the hulk hogan of all squirrell-kind?

The pack of mutant black squirrels that are giving Britain's grey population a taste of their own medicine | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-561946/The-pack-mutant-black-squirrels-giving-Britains-grey-population-taste-medicine.html)

One can dream heh? I like your imagination!

They are sooo cool! :smokin Where can I get myself a breeding pair!!!

KentPhilip
22nd September 2011, 13:08
I'd feel sorry for the spike.

TimberWolf
22nd September 2011, 13:18
One spike is surely not enough. Do the railings around the houses of parliament have spikes? They may serve a dual purpose: to keep commoners out and to keep MPs on.

TimberWolf
22nd September 2011, 16:00
Said spike, must, by very definition, be over Traitor's Gate.

Oh we don't have to quarter and turn them inside out too do we? They look revolting enough outside out.