• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

parasol IT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parasol IT

Was going to post a rant on here about their crap phone service... basically it takes 30 minutes of being on hold to speak to anyone.

Then they sent this:

As of 12pm Wednesday 19th, the phone system will be placed off line and will not “re-open” until 8am Friday 21st. This is to give us some time to clear the backlog of emails and web tickets. We will also use this time to update some aspects of the phone system.

Taking the phones offline is necessary to break the cycle of calls v emails that are often inter-related. We can then focus more resources on clearing the email backlog and be in much better shape by Friday AM. Furthermore, it will allow other internal teams (payment matching, payroll, expenses) to concentrate on any backlog without undue interruption.

I must stress that this is a temporary measure and will allow us some time to catch up. We hope that by Friday am we have cleared most if not all of the backlog and would request that you use email ASAP. All normal requests (CHAPS, Expense locks etc) will be actioned and we are working very hard to concentrate on your specific requests.

I must reiterate that this is purely a short term measure to clear a backlog and processing is continuing as normal.
    I think that they might want to get more staff on support
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet
    Was going to post a rant on here about their crap phone service... basically it takes 30 minutes of being on hold to speak to anyone.

Then they sent this:

I think that they might want to get more staff on support
    They're too big now. Contractors are merely cogs in wheels. If you want to be treated as a personal client with tailored services to suit your own requirements rather than a 'bums on seat number' that gets bog standard response to queries (when you finally get through, that is) then go elsewhere.

Comment

Have to say that I've just joined up with Pro Corporate in Bristol, and they've been brilliant so far. And they answer the phones striaght away!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilse1
        Have to say that I've just joined up with Pro Corporate in Bristol, and they've been brilliant so far. And they answer the phones striaght away!
        So how long have you worked at Pro Corporate anyway?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Any business that is so poorly organised that they have to take measures like that should be avoided. What a bunch of plonkers.
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
            Any business that is so poorly organised that they have to take measures like that should be avoided. What a bunch of plonkers.
            Who are the biggest plonkers, ParasiteIT or the plonkers who sign up with them?

Comment

to be fair to them.. last week i didn't want to wait to speak to someone so i phoned the sales line. The girl who answered was brilliant. Couldn't do enough to help, even gave me her direct line to call back when i needed to (and yes it was the right number )

Every other time i've spoken to people there, they have been good. I think they just got a bit screwed with tax year end plus a new system they were implementing that weekend aswell.
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet
                to be fair to them.. last week i didn't want to wait to speak to someone so i phoned the sales line. The girl who answered was brilliant. Couldn't do enough to help, even gave me her direct line to call back when i needed to (and yes it was the right number )

Every other time i've spoken to people there, they have been good. I think they just got a bit screwed with tax year end plus a new system they were implementing that weekend aswell.
                I like to be fair too, but only a bunch of fecking retards would attempt to go live with a new system at the busiest time of the year.

Comment

What a farce

No payments received, paytracker seems to display random info. I have a message which says "Payment waiting indefinitely", they dont answer the phones, i emailed yesterday but got no answer. They'd better not have the nerve to charge me a service fee this week.

In their defence they were brilliant before their upgrade, but this must be the worst upgrade in IT history.

Comment

I wonder if they used contractors or one of them "real" businesses like EDS...

hæ hæ

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X