• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I had a dream....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a dream....

Ever wake up with that sinking feeling you get when when you realise that whatever vision of ecstasy you had swimming around your dormant brain was actually a dream?

It happened to me this morning.

I can remember looking through a window onto a beautiful lawn and there was Grace Park in a bikini at the controls of a Ransomes Marquis 51/61 putting perfect stripes onto the verdant sward.

Then I woke up.

Gutted.

That was one nice lawnmower

Never 'eard of 'er. There have been no real stars or celebrities of any sort since 1978 when whatsername was big.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Never 'eard of 'er.
      She was the toaster
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

I never, ever, remember my dreams, I find it weird

My missus has really vivid recollections and insists on relaying them to me on a daily basis

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Never 'eard of 'er. There have been no real stars or celebrities of any sort since 1978 when whatsername was big.
          Aye mate, she was in Lost and is currently in Hawaii 5-0.

HTH Milan

Comment

The only time when I've questioned whether I'm dreaming or not is when I'm dreaming. That is, I'm dreaming that I must be dreaming. I don't think I've ever wondered whether I'm dreaming when I'm not dreaming.

Comment

I've dreamed in vivid colour, which I gather is quite unusual.

I've dreamed I'm dreaming, only to "wake up" and find I'm still dreaming.

I've nodded off one night, only to continue a dream from the previous night.

My name is legion, for we are many.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                I've dreamed in vivid colour, which I gather is quite unusual.

I've dreamed I'm dreaming, only to "wake up" and find I'm still dreaming.

I've nodded off one night, only to continue a dream from the previous night.

My name is legion, for we are many.
                Don't get those anymore. The dream in full colour and with full stereo sound. :-(
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X