• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi Dim, I've found you something to spend your cash on.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi Dim, I've found you something to spend your cash on.

A perfect contractors residence

You can download the full brochure here: http://yachtislanddesign.com/downloa...onaco%20v3.pdf

The only option they don't offer is good taste.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Is that a floating model of monaco?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Is that a floating model of monaco?
        Looks a bit like it, yes. The triangle swimming pool's wrong though; that should be a block of flats (possibly with swimming pool on top seeing as David Coulthard and his chums live there).

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Looks a bit like it, yes. The triangle swimming pool's wrong though; that should be a block of flats (possibly with swimming pool on top seeing as David Coulthard and his chums live there).

To be fair to them, the thing would probably flip over if they added a block of flats to the side. The submarine is a nice touch.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
            The submarine is a nice touch.
            Is it armed with nuclear tipped torpedos?

If no then I am not interested.

Comment

So that's what's going to happen to that aircraft carrier Labour forced 'us' to build and was going to be mothballed.

Good idea. Will be able to sneak up on countries very easily, with the swimming pool a secret entrance to the sea harriers, thunderbirds style.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                So that's what's going to happen to that aircraft carrier Labour forced 'us' to build and was going to be mothballed.

Good idea. Will be able to sneak up on countries very easily, with the swimming pool a secret entrance to the sea harriers, thunderbirds style.
                Well spotted! I can just see this thing floating undetected in the South Atlantic ready to foil any new Argentinian invasions.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                  Well spotted! I can just see this thing floating undetected in the South Atlantic ready to foil any new Argentinian invasions by showing off what a bunch of chavs live in Britain.
                  ftfy

Comment

"Nah. I bought the ocean instead so everyone can pay rent" - Dimprawn.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X