• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is my left leg about to fall off?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is my left leg about to fall off?

Got a weird pain earlier. When I tried to stand up, I got a sharp pain on my left side, just above my belt, kind of above (or on) my hip at the front. Didn't hurt at all when I was sitting. Now, it's just a dull ache and I can walk around fine. Though I've not let on, as I'm being waited on by my family.

Any ideas what it could be? I've not been doing anything strenuous recently.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Sounds like you were sitting awkwardly and that the prognosis is good.

Comment

Almost certainly a trapped fart. I get them often, they can be quite painful. Try getting down on all fours and then lowering your chest to the floor while keeping your pelvis elevated, that will normally help it escape.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Got a weird pain earlier. When I tried to stand up, I got a sharp pain on my left side, just above my belt, kind of above (or on) my hip at the front. Didn't hurt at all when I was sitting. Now, it's just a dull ache and I can walk around fine. Though I've not let on, as I'm being waited on by my family.

Anyone remember a version of Tom Jones' "Help yourself", where the singer's arms get longer and longer?
        A colleague of mine just got a job (hah!) with Apple in San Francisco. 12 days holiday a year.
        Three bedwetting replies and two bedwetting threads in successive minutes?

Suity, how did you find out NAT's password?

ADMIN!!!!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Reckon it's musculatory, not a trapped MF in my bowel.

Comment

Reckon it's musculatory, not a trapped MF in my bowel.
            Sounds more like a small dose of Ebola hip HIV Necrotising Faciatis to me. Couple of aspirin and no group sex for the weekend and it should clear up.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Love you man, but sorry but your going to die.

Can I get dibs on being a mod to replace him, ro do I need to wait till he's actually dead?!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I am not dead yet. I'm happy, I'm happy.

(From 1:11)

Comment

Precursor to appendicitis?
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

It's almost certainly a trapped bollock. Sometimes they can get a bit squeezed if you sit awkwardly, and the pain in the lower ab, can be quite sharp.
                    Also remember that your teds get larger as you get older, just like your ears, so you need to give them a bit more room to dangle.
                    Get a mirror and have a look , see if the left one is noticeably larger than the other one.

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X