• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What a day! augustine biergarten

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a day! augustine biergarten

Left Oktoberfest behind went to augustine biergarten instead, the city if steaming tonight, spent 7 hors in the biergarten. Amazing atmosphere in town, mid 20's most of day, far too many bosom busting dirndl's on display.

Going to have a sore head tomorrow, i can tell.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

3 litres of beer and no hangover

The bambino was a quite the little angel, muttered not once and attracted the attention of this italian cigar smoking mob in the table next to us.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        3 litres of beer and no hangover

The bambino was a quite the little angel, muttered not once and attracted the attention of this italian cigar smoking mob in the table next to us.
        Can someone translate this for me please? As far as I can tell he's boasting he got pissed and woke up with no hangover and something about trying to sell a child to the Mafia????
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Can someone translate this for me please? As far as I can tell he's boasting he got pissed and woke up with no hangover and something about trying to sell a child to the Mafia????
          pooper went out on the lash last night with his recently born kid and ended up ensuring said kid spent the evening inhaling second-hand cigar smoke.

Living the dream pooper, living the dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            pooper went out on the lash last night with his recently born kid and ended up ensuring said kid spent the evening inhaling second-hand cigar smoke.

Living the dream pooper, living the dream.
            So this is a thread about poor parenting and alcoholism then? Does anyone have the number for German social services?

Comment

So this is a thread about poor parenting and alcoholism then? Does anyone have the number for German social services?
              Beer gardens are very family friendly, in fact on Bavarian fathers day the tradition is that you take your kids to the beer garden.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                Beer gardens are very family friendly, in fact on Bavarian fathers day the tradition is that you take your kids to the beer garden.
                Also enrolling in the Hitler Youth and invading Poland.

We are so far behind in our parenting.

Comment

Also enrolling in the Hitler Youth and invading Poland.

We are so far behind in our parenting.
                  coffee + keyboard moment
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Also enrolling in the Hitler Youth
                    Membership was compulsory for children.

Comment

Working...
                    X