• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good to see romance is alive and well

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see romance is alive and well

I just went for a poo, and noticed some graffiti atop the loo roll dispenser. It was a little love note to the girl who cleans the bogs.

I find that rather creepy.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I just went for a poo, and noticed some graffiti atop the loo roll dispenser. It was a little love note to the girl who cleans the bogs.

What's wrong with girls who clean the bogs?

Comment

Are you sure it was to the girl who cleans the bogs and not to you?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Are you sure it was to the girl who cleans the bogs and not to you?
        The opening line was 'to the little blonde who changes the roll' so i think we can be fairly certain it's for her.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          What's wrong with girls who clean the bogs?
          Nothing, but writing them love notes on top of the bog roll dispenser in black felt tip is a bit peculiar, don't you think?

Comment

Nothing, but writing them love notes on top of the bog roll dispenser in black felt tip is a bit peculiar, don't you think?
            Only if you're a normal person. For atw and chuffinch its probably standard behaviour.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Perhaps the "little blonde who changes the rolls" is a fictional character.
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                Perhaps the "little blonde who changes the rolls" is a fictional character.
                The rolls don't change themselves. Hang on, maybe this could be a plan B for Milan if the tape-changing ever dries up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  The rolls don't change themselves. Hang on, maybe this could be a plan B for Milan if the tape-changing ever dries up.
                  obviously but the person penning the poem may not know who is actually changing the rolls.
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    obviously but the person penning the poem may not know who is actually changing the rolls.
                    It's a little blonde girl. Could be a lucky guess i suppose.

Comment

Working...
                    X