• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Slooooooowwww

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slooooooowwww

CUK has been slow for the last few days, and is even worse today. Or is it just me?

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    CUK has been slow for the last few days, and is even worse today. Or is it just me?
    not many posters around either!
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

You've always been slow. But CUK is too , today.

HTH
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Surely that is a good thing:

Either
        1) People on holiday (so have money to spend = market in good condition)
        2) People busy at work (so less people benched = market in good condition)
        or
        3) People busy with plan B (so less competition for the gigs = market in good condition).

Alternatively could be just
        No work, people fighting for the same roles, world coming to an end, no money to pay for broadband.

Comment

Had one page slow to refresh.

Otherwise good response times so far today.

But then again my first look at CUK today was in the afternoon.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

AtW's SKA is crawling the site, draining it of resources.

It's got a lot of tulip to wade through, especially in Light Relief with the TPD and Counting threads.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Same here.

Yesterday was particularly bad - clicked a link and it would hang for upto 10secs before displaying the page.

Comment

This bloody 30 sec delay between posts is pissing me off

Comment

Working...
                X