• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Frankfurt - Glasgow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankfurt - Glasgow

Need to go to Glasgow for a long weekend but flights are either extortionate or you have an extremely (10 hours+) layover in Amsterdam or Paris. Any pointers on cheap flights?

**** me: just went on the Lufthansa website, cheapest flight for 2 people for the weekend is €3,148 per person. They have got to be taking the piss...
    Last edited by darmstadt; 26 September 2011, 18:03. Reason: ****wit Lufthansa
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Need to go to Glasgow for a long weekend but flights are either extortionate or you have an extremely (10 hours+) layover in Amsterdam or Paris. Any pointers on cheap flights?

**** me: just went on the Lufthansa website, cheapest flight for 2 people for the weekend is €3,148 per person. They have got to be taking the piss...
    Search for flights to Glasgow - Prestwick as well as the 'real' Glasgow airport and maybe consider Edinburgh as well.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Skyscanner.net, do an every day this month search, and change your days.
      World's Best Martini

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

Try Opodo.com; they sometimes come up with better fares. I have also had decent results with kayak.co.uk sometimes

Comment

I've just done a few searches on sky scanner and the best I can come up with is for you to buy one of these.

Linky
          Last edited by conned tractor; 26 September 2011, 18:26.

Comment

If you can bear giving money to that Leary, Ryan Air fly from Hahn to Edinburgh.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              If you can bear giving money to that Leary, Ryan Air fly from Hahn to Edinburgh.
              Hahn is in the middle of nowhere, takes me about 2 hours to drive there whereas FFM is only 20 minutes. Opodo, Expedia, Billigflüge, etc. all have exactly the same flights just different prices...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Try Luftwaffe....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  Try Luftwaffe....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    Try Luftwaffe....
                    Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Aha! Jokes > Funny True Stories > Flying to Frankfurt
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X