• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

These Employment Screening COmpanies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These Employment Screening COmpanies

I have always had concerns about how safe my data is at employment screening service companies. I had to do another one yesterday and logged a call with support as the form didnt seem to work correctly. My first reply is an email with scanned copies of another candidates payslip and passport.

My previous experience was of severe data leakage where my application had been combined with another users and sent back to me. Information about roles, companies etc.

What's the ebst place to report this to as I'm sure my email reply to them will be conveniently deleted.

Originally posted by JoJoGabor View Post
    I have always had concerns about how safe my data is at employment screening service companies. I had to do another one yesterday and logged a call with support as the form didnt seem to work correctly. My first reply is an email with scanned copies of another candidates payslip and passport.

My previous experience was of severe data leakage where my application had been combined with another users and sent back to me. Information about roles, companies etc.

What's the ebst place to report this to as I'm sure my email reply to them will be conveniently deleted.
    That's a Data Protection failure, and quite a serious one. You need to tell the ICO at www.ico.gov.uk
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X