• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stop..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop..

..nicking IDs... nuff said!!!!!

Originally posted by SandyBlow
    ..nicking IDs... nuff said!!!!!
    Is that you Sandy or some cheap immitation.

You see if the girls had got their tits out when asked they could now prove who they are.
    I told you it was worth it, but you wouldnt listen.

Go on prove you rcredentials girls.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

not me

Very funny SandyBlow... unfortunately I was in London today .. out of all days, I went for one meeting after a big adventure getting there, found out it was cancelled, then got stuck in London till they opened the railway stations again... what a day!!! it was very sad to see London come to a hault...

Comment

Drop Em

Drop your knickers Sandy and then suck my cock bitch!

Comment

moderators

what is there no moderators on this board??? I find the above comment very offensive, and if not deleted and the user banned I may report this board !!!

Comment

Perhaps, he was talking to me.

Comment

Can you two join and become SandyDownAndBlow?
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
                what is there no moderators on this board??? I find the above comment very offensive, and if not deleted and the user banned I may report this board !!!
                Calm down Sandy, its DCj remember he has just hit puberty and only uses language he has read seen or heard in the movies comics or x-box games.
                He doesnt realy know what he just asked and has probably cum in his underpants whilst doing so.

Notwithstanding, when are you going to show us the pictures of you becs and cojak?
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Sandy, how's my favourite woman of CUK doing?
                  Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
                  X