• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mudskipper's speech

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mudskipper's speech

I am sure BAE ditched those jobs today specifically to give him something to moan about.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I am sure BAE ditched those jobs today specifically to give him something to moan about.
    They want cash which can only come from the UK government. As such they need to maximise publicity and today is the perfect day to get it.

In reality though we don't need many of the things BAe developed as the world is a different place to the one they expected. Its tulip but sadly true.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Thinking about switching it off already.

Comment

Oh FFS.

Everyone including the IMF is wrong and Ed is right.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Thinking about switching it off already.
          And I did. For everyone.

Comment

What a disaster!

Comment

Admit it. You're still watching aren't you.

You love it really.

Comment

That was the worst speech I have ever heard in a long time, one policy in 40 minutes.

OK, he has got a bit to go before the election but he has come up with 1 policy in 1 year.

Comment

Working...
                X