• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rules of the workplace lavatory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rules of the workplace lavatory

I'll start with:

Never, ever, queue to use the traps, bad form.

Whomever tagged this thread evidently does not understand the concept of a Forum.

Thanks for your input though, I'll bear it in mind

Comment

Always make sure you're in the toilet long enough to invoice at least a tenner.

Comment

If its brown, flush it down.
        If its yellow, let it mellow!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Rules of lav

Leaving the seat down and then peeing. Drops of p!ss all over the seat are not cool when I need my 30 min toilet break.

I have an unproved suspicion that seems to be a Bob thing - we just had a group of 10 blokes and since then, I have had to go to a differnt floor.

Comment

Originally posted by SneakySimon View Post
            Leaving the seat down and then peeing. Drops of p!ss all over the seat are not cool when I need my 30 min toilet break.

I have an unproved suspicion that seems to be a Bob thing - we just had a group of 10 blokes and since then, I have had to go to a differnt floor.
            There are women with a sprinkler attachment too. How in the name of God they manage to cover the entire seat, astounds me. They must be crouching/squatting on the actual seat and wee-ing from a height.
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Don't congratulate

On our floor we have only two traps (3 but one is always broken) and queuing is common. One time, I finished and as I was exiting, instead of usual head down, no eye contact he said "great job mate, I was desperate - hope the seat is nice and warm".

WRONG

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                There are women with a sprinkler attachment too. How in the name of God they manage to cover the entire seat, astounds me. They must be crouching/squatting on the actual seat and wee-ing from a height.
                I went out with a girl from Ireland and that's how she used the bog. Crouched with her feet on the seat and spraying liberally.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Sprinkler attachment - wow, I would love to meet a woman like that!!

Its true though, all over the damn seat. Drives me insane, especially when I forget to check and sit straight down

Comment

At BT they had load of Bobs and they all would head off to the bogs and gob flem into the sinks. It soundded disgusting.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X