• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

jobtards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jobtards

I have some comical spam from some sort of recruitment site, clearly not run by native speakers, called jobtardis. Or jobtaradis, depending which part of their email you believe. It suggests i refer to an attached brochure for more details but the only attachment appears to be their mailing list.

Oops.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I have some comical spam from some sort of recruitment site, clearly not run by native speakers, called jobtardis. Or jobtaradis, depending which part of their email you believe. It suggests i refer to an attached brochure for more details but the only attachment appears to be their mailing list.

Oops.
    Sell it to Dodgy, it's probably worth a good 50p.

Comment

I just had a phone call (skype probably) from these muppets.

Some fella asking if he could send me an email with a link to their web-site.

Now I'm sure that the BBC aren't going to be too bothered about including 'tardis' in the name ... but actually quoting lines from Dr. Who in a scrolling banner on the landing page is taking the wee-wee a bit.

Anyone fancy being the first to upload a video c.v?

LINKY

Comment

You have face? Then you must be having a resume
        When you know you worth more why settle for less
        Use and create Test's using test maker
        I'm guessing test maker doesn't make English tests?

This is going to be a source of much amusement.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Maybe one of the Daleks would like that accolade?
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Hang on, it appears their cunning plan is to charge agents £3 for each CV they download. I don't reckon they will be around for very long.

Comment

Hang on, it appears their cunning plan is to charge agents £3 for each CV they download. I don't reckon they will be around for very long.
              A virtual meeting point for staggering employers and deserving jobseekers.
              They're going to get them drunk first.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
                I just had a phone call (skype probably) from these muppets.

Some fella asking if he could send me an email with a link to their web-site.

Now I'm sure that the BBC aren't going to be too bothered about including 'tardis' in the name ... but actually quoting lines from Dr. Who in a scrolling banner on the landing page is taking the wee-wee a bit.

Anyone fancy being the first to upload a video c.v?

LINKY
                Well, just in case they do take umbridge.

Contact Us

I would like to report a suspected copyright infringement.
                If you come across an infringement of BBC copyright that you would like to report please e-mail [email protected] with as much information as possible. Thank you for taking the trouble to report this, we appreciate the vigilance of our fans.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Ooh!! Get a load of the JobTardis song!

JOB TARDIS SONG by JOBTARDIS on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Comment

But they'll pay YOU £1 for every download.

Winner!!

Comment

Working...
                    X