• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Abbreviated accounts company house

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abbreviated accounts company house

What is the usual process for submitting your abbreviated accounts to company house, is it just a matter of you (not your accountant) posting them to CH ?

I'm sure my old accountant did it online but I'm being told now I need to post them myself to companies house ? Not a big issue posting them myself but is that the right thing to do ?

I'd have thought most would file online. Is it your new accountant that is telling you to post them? I;ve never heard of that but I guess its fair enough. Remember its only abbreviated accounts you need to send which is basically a balance sheet and notes. If you send them your full accounts, they will enter them into the public record.

Comment

The process is either send them by post to Companies House or file them online using webfiling https://ewf.companieshouse.gov.uk/

Comment

and don't bother with the combined HMRC thing.

I thought one form would feed the other and save me time. ha!

But no. I just had to enter the same stuff into the CT600 thing as well.

Comment

Working...
        X