• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nice one Labour (snigger)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one Labour (snigger)

Young Labour star was 'millionaire's son' | The Sun |News

Kettle meet pot. Pot meet kettle.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Given that his speech was about having come from a very wealthy background, it's hardly very clever of the Sun to have a news story about him coming from a very wealthy background, is it?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Given that his speech was about having come from a very wealthy background, it's hardly very clever of the Sun to have a news story about him coming from a very wealthy background, is it?
      But as it appears he was very rich not really his place to talk about benefits & making sure kids can afford to go to school is it.

And before you rise on your 'Linky linky' high horse to show that the Sun article is in fact factually incorrect and that's not what he said and you should know that how stupid of you MF because I Nick ( ex-hippy, Daily Mail hater, writer to the prime ministers office about poor Madellinedouble policing standards, I always watch the Labour conference & Ed Milliband is the greatest thing since sliced bread & I want to have his babies + I was against IRAQ BTW ) Fitz, was there. I don't fricking care.

(Oh and don't bother to correct my grandma or spelling either!)
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
      X