• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yaaaay, it's Friday...what you up to?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yaaaay, it's Friday...what you up to?

Best working day of the week.

I'll be going home to my family, tackling some building tasks, playing with the kids, watching x-factor (with my daughters of course), drinking at least two bottles of wine (MFs a lightweight ), sobering up, possibly taking the kids to the park or somesuch and eating Sunday lunch with my parents, couldn't be better.

What you all up to?

Off to Italy for the weekend

Leaving soon
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

My weekend has already begun. I'm doing bugger all, very slowly
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Lunch with MrsRobin at Boisdale, then back to the client for a couple of hours until pub time!
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

The weekend's already started for me too. Nothing planned but I might wander round some music shops later.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            The weekend's already started for me too. Nothing planned but I might wander round some music shops later.
            Where's worth looking at in Glasgow these days since McCormacks closed ? there's 'Guns & Banjos' at the end of Argyll St and Guitar Guitar at the other end. Where sells all the decent hi-tech stuff these days ?
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

The weekend starts at 13:00hrs, then off to the barbers, and after being suitably trimmed, off to do the same the lawns of wobbegong acres.

Dinner out tonight, and a day relaxing in the sunshine tomorrow. Lunch at the little Italian place round the corner maybe? Sunday, full English breakfast then a walk along the beach, may even find some fossil sharks teeth.
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                Where's worth looking at in Glasgow these days since McCormacks closed ? there's 'Guns & Banjos' at the end of Argyll St and Guitar Guitar at the other end. Where sells all the decent hi-tech stuff these days ?
                I bought a 5 string bass from Merchant City Music last week, first time I'd actually been there. Guitar oriented but a nice collection of mid to high range kit. Guitar Guitar is the only place left for hi-tech stuff now but not a lot of stock the last time I was in a few weeks ago to pick up midi controller.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Fly home tonight, refereeing a couple of rugby matches tomorrow. The rest of the weekend I'll be catching up on the RWC.
                  SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Skiving WFH today. Was up early for a quick spin on the MTB. Gorgeous morning with the sun coming up in the mist.

Not sure about the rest of the weekend at this point, sure something will come up.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X