• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got the shakes…..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the shakes…..

Went to Boxercise for the first time in a year.

Used to be yummy mummy’s run by an aerobics teacher.

Not any more – run by an ex army PTI and attended by a load of beefcakes.

Feel like I have done a round with Tyson – arms are weak, but by hands are shaking, actually hard to type this morning……..

I am fairly fit, but this is using muscles not used for a long time!

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Went to Boxercise for the first time in a year.

Used to be yummy mummy’s run by an aerobics teacher.

Not any more – run by an ex army PTI and attended by a load of beefcakes.

Feel like I have done a round with Tyson – arms are weak, but by hands are shaking, actually hard to type this morning……..

I am fairly fit, but this is using muscles not used for a long time!
    So, because you can't pull a bird you've turned Gay, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      So, because you can't pull a bird you've turned Gay, eh?
      Times are hard........ Oooh er!

Comment

I would consider myself fairly fit (football twice a week, gym every other day) and I recently decided that it was time to make use of the gyms free classes.

I tried Body Combat and I was hurtings for days. Like you've mentioned, uses muscles that usually don't get touched...

No pain no gain.

Comment

Wimps
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by chana7 View Post
            I would consider myself fairly fit (football twice a week, gym every other day) and I recently decided that it was time to make use of the gyms free classes.

I tried Body Combat and I was hurtings for days. Like you've mentioned, uses muscles that usually don't get touched...

No pain no gain.
            Body Combat is brilliant. Usually full of wall to wall totty grunting away – my favourite class!

Once did it with an instructor about to go onto maternity leave the following day. There is something surreal about a class full of people doing kick boxing and jab moves with a very pregnant instructor yelling her lungs out at us, giving high kicks better than anyone not about to have a baby!

Comment

Once did it with an instructor about to go onto maternity leave the following day.
              You're into 'ready2drop' are you?
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Went along to one in my village a few times - really good exercise. Only one other bloke - rest all women. Everything I ever go to locally seems to be entirely or almost entirely women, so I have concluded I must be gay. Perhaps I should go to the model railway club, that must be male surely.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Body Combat is brilliant. Usually full of wall to wall totty grunting away – my favourite class!

Once did it with an instructor about to go onto maternity leave the following day. There is something surreal about a class full of people doing kick boxing and jab moves with a very pregnant instructor yelling her lungs out at us, giving high kicks better than anyone not about to have a baby!
                  Body combat isn't and never will be kick boxing.

I would have thought your arm muscles are well developed

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Body combat isn't and never will be kick boxing.

I would have thought your arm muscles are well developed
                    <shush>Leave Wilmslow/MF to his fantasy.

Comment

Working...
                    X