• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for the forum guitarists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for the forum guitarists

Any of you seen this dude ? His name is Jon Gomm. Saw him live a couple of times.

Not my taste (musically), but he's a bit of a bleeding ninja on the fretboard.

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

No I haven't but I recently went to a concertery by an Artist called Travis Tritt and was similarly blown away.

Comment

Think I saw him at The Grove in Holbeck, Leeds. Cracking Pub that....

They have Leffe, in pints tho......

Comment

Familiar?

Me, me, me...

Comment

Saw John York once (The Byrds). He was playing a 12 string guitar and one of the strings broke. He compensated for the sudden off-key as the tensions changed, and retuned the guitar without interrupting the music.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Can I ask the assembled guitarists what guitar makes this noise? Would it be a straight Fender Stratocaster?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Can I ask the assembled guitarists what guitar makes this noise? Would it be a straight Fender Stratocaster?
              Sounds like a typical strat.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Drummers have two instruments, loud and louder, tonally challenged at the best of times.

Comment

Rondo from Op. 22, F Sor 1/10/11 - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                  X