• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bob's got it all under control

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob's got it all under control

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

I love the way the guy 'guiding' thinks he can save it by holding the cab.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Lorry gets too close to the edge of a crumbling bank. Hysterical.

Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Amazed he almost made it.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

There was a series on discovery about three American truck drivers doing some kind of ' work experience' in India. It includes lots of scary rides along similar roads to the one in the film. What struck me was that the loads they carried were often large expensive pieces of equipment for building dams or supposedly valuable religious artefacts, and that in a country whose economy is growing so strongly it spends billions on lots of new hydro electric stations, the lives of the truck drivers who do much of the work are obviously considered expendable and not worth a few road improvements.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Went hitchhiking round coastal regions of Yugoslavia back in the 70s and the main routes from North to South, a few miles in, were mostly dirt roads in mountainous terrain. You're in a lorry driving 4 or 5 feet from an unfenced drop and it was hundreds of feet down. I was always glad to get back to a beach where the only danger was from the piles of human poo.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
            X