• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Our table at Oktoberfest

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our table at Oktoberfest

I'm not drink, honest. Only had a couple. What a day, cooler in the tents, mini loved it.

I love Mondays. And a one two three,

Ein Prosit, ein Prosit
    Der Gemütlichkeit
    Ein Prosit, ein Prosit
    Der Gemütlichkeit.

Last edited by scooterscot; 3 October 2011, 16:17.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Still no mates, eh?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Still no mates, eh?
      Who needs mates when you can afford hookers.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Who needs mates when you can afford hookers.
        They usually bring their own.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Met this German gal amazing blue eyes, I think she was more interested in the baba though. Having a mini is a babe magnet. Keeping the camera steady was a challenge, bear in one hand standing on table like - whit a laugh.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X