• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Runny nose

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Runny nose

Which means mere mortals must be dropping like flies with flu. Where are the illness reports?

I think I may be over the worst of it now, but it looked like full-blown flu for a couple of hours, and I'm still sniffing a bit.

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Which means mere mortals must be dropping like flies with flu. Where are the illness reports?

I think I may be over the worst of it now, but it looked like full-blown flu for a couple of hours, and I'm still sniffing a bit.
    Pouffnik!!

Get to work and invoice onward and infect the permies so they are all off and you gets loads of overtime to cover cos tha' is a trouper...

Comment

Flu season has not started yet, you will know when it has as armed gangs of GPs target old folks homes wearing bandoliers of injections trying to get their quality points up.

Comment

I had the sniffles for a bit last week. Plenty of First Defence and vitamin C and I was only really under par for 24 hours.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          I had the sniffles for a bit last week. Plenty of First Defence and vitamin C and I was only really under par for 24 hours.
          I think I've got Lyme disease now, as I had a curious lump swell up on my thigh on Sunday after wearing shorts, presumably resulting from an 'insect' bite. The only flaw with that theory is that the lump has gone down now and that symptoms don't match Lyme disease.

Bit pissed off at the size of the lump that came up after a suspected bite, if it was only a bite. Maybe I'm allergic to bites.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            I think I've got Lyme disease now, as I had a curious lump swell up on my thigh on Sunday after wearing shorts, presumably resulting from an 'insect' bite. The only flaw with that theory is that the lump has gone down now and that symptoms don't match Lyme disease.

Bit pissed off at the size of the lump that came up after a suspected bite, if it was only a bite. Maybe I'm allergic to bites.
            Could have been Bubonic Plague, I hear there's a lot of it about, especially with all these immigrants.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
            X