• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Can You Trust Your Doctor?"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Can You Trust Your Doctor?"

Seemed to revolve around a couple of Doctors and as they say 800,000 people see a GP each day.

I haven't seen mine for at least 10 years and haven't told the surgery that I moved 3 years ago yet either.

Comment

800 thousand a day is quite an incredible amount.

Comment

I would say Doctors do far less damage than Surgeons
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

After Shipman GPs get a 'grilling' once a year.

"So you are a GP?" "Yes"
          "Do you want to ever kill old women?" "No"
          "Well you are safe to pratice, see you next year"

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            I haven't seen mine for at least 10 years and haven't told the surgery that I moved 3 years ago yet either.
            Me too but then suddenly the human cam belt slipped so now I go once or twice a year.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

GPs are the most uncooperative arseholes you could care to meet, 9 to 5 they are on a scenario where they are in charge for 600 seconds, rinse and repeat mentality. The girly has terrible communication skills, where I would pitch up a problem to a team and have a discussion where a differing opinion is valued she is just not used to that thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                GPs are the most uncooperative arseholes you could care to meet, 9 to 5 they are on a scenario where they are in charge for 600 seconds, rinse and repeat mentality. The girly has terrible communication skills, where I would pitch up a problem to a team and have a discussion where a differing opinion is valued she is just not used to that thinking.
                It's a good job your communication skills are top notch.

Comment

Some doctors are better than others, a lot better.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Then change your GP! Most are very helpful and will listen.
                    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
                    X