• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tattoos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tattoos

Do you have any?

Just read this article, some of them are comedy gold.

BBC News - Tattoo remorse: 25 of your most loathed or loved

I have a regrettable tattoo on my forehead. A very drunk idea I had once which was to get my head inked with a huge picture of a third eye, eyelashes and all.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Edinburgh.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Yes.

Some great quotes there.
      This time I chose a unicorn and asked for it to be put on my backside. It hurt. There are an awful lot of nerve endings on your bottom. The tattooist cocked it up. I ended up with a unicorn with seven legs and a neck like a banana. I have never had it covered up and its only saving grace is that I never get to see it. Mark Thompson, Buckingham.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I dont have any tattoo's, would love one but scared tulipless of it going wrong. I spend too long looking at the tattoo fail blogs so have freaked myself out.

This one makes me smile everytime though..

and think this one is pretty cool.

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Last edited by doodab; 4 October 2011, 21:48.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Being branded a sheep™

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

yeah, my unique form of rebellious self expression is having no tats or piercings.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                yeah, my unique form of rebellious self expression is having no tats or piercings.
                Roll up, roll up! Ladies and Gentlemen, you won't believe your eyes, come and see the eighth wonder of the world, one of nature's most outrageous freaks. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you . . . . THE NON-TATTOOED MAN!!!

I'm the same actually, PB, and I think we're increasingly in the minority.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                  WHS.

My body is a temple.

Old and ruined.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

No regrets for my current one and only.

Not adverse to future ones though.
                    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 5 October 2011, 06:51.
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X