• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Using other people's toilets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using other people's toilets

One of ms doodab's friends came around this morning for some sort of kiddie costume making party, while she was here she had a massive tulip that left the u bend a bit mucky. They are quite close friends, or at least spend a lot of time together, and Ms doodab is quite spectacularly offended, which I am finding hilarious.

I will concede that she could have put a bit of bleach down there.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      One of ms doodab's friends came around this morning for some sort of kiddie costume making party, while she was here she had a massive tulip that left the u bend a bit mucky. They are quite close friends, or at least spend a lot of time together, and Ms doodab is quite spectacularly offended, which I am finding hilarious.

I will concede that she could have put a bit of bleach down there.
      Turd story of the week!
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

At a party earlier this year round a friend's house, another friend came back from the toilets and said quite loudly, although he wasn't drunk, "sorry mate, just pebble-dashed your toilet, you might want to stick some bleach down there before you use it".

Bit of a thwaite really.

Comment

Had you supplied a bog brush?
          Just saying like.

where there's chaos, there's cash !

I could agree with you, but then we would both be wrong!

Lowering the tone since 1963

Comment

Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
            Had you supplied a bog brush?
            There is one there, personally I would rather not have it used though. Disgusting things.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

There is one there, personally I would rather not have it used though. Disgusting things.
              You're not supposed to shove it up your arse!

Comment

Had an embarrassing moment with one of those.
                Had created a spectacularly stubborn skid mark (think deck of the Ark Royal) so tried to do the decent thing with the bog brush.
                It broke and got wedged.
                I handed over the broken handle and did one! Never invited back.
                Just saying like.

Comment

Well all this makes me feel like going for a really good dump. See you after about 35 euros!

Comment

Just saying like.

Comment

Working...
                    X