• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend First Class Trains

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend First Class Trains

Do East Coast and/or Cross Country provide food on the weekend service?
    Coffee's for closers

I always get the operators mixed up, but I don't think so - not free at least.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

East coast will do, my preferred service to Edinburgh in the mornings.

The tea stinks though. Horrible stuff.

Comment

XC is tulip, east coast is alright.
        "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

It's just sandwiches and crisps on East Coast though - not the full hot meal service that you get during the week. No free booze either, which you get on the weekday service.

Comment

OTOH weekend 1st is often a lot cheaper and I reckon worth it just to escape the pandemonium in cattle class.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by cybersquatter View Post
              It's just sandwiches and crisps on East Coast though - not the full hot meal service that you get during the week. No free booze either, which you get on the weekday service.
              Better than nothing

And I'll need to save my strength for the evening anyway
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
              X