• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recruiters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recruiters

Subject: RE: Excellent opportunity for PeopleSoft Industrial Principal Consultant with a NASDAQ listed IT firm

Dear ***** (Bob)
    Good Day to you too.
    Are you actually "working as an IT recruiter with Avance Consulting Services"? I only ask because, as an IT recruiter, a real person, doing an actual job, you could easily pass for some form of automated spam bot.

You sent me the EXACT SAME e-mail on 20th of September, and I (foolishly as it turns out) took time out of my busy day to send you (a person I don't even know and am starting to doubt even exists) a personal response explaining that I didn't meet all the requirements that your client lists.

Either you didn't bother to read my reply or you didn't act upon it, or you are indeed simply a spam robot as you have sent me the EXACT SAME e-mail again.
    Please get back to me as soon as you can and let me know if you are an actual person as I may have a few opportunities you might be interested in. There are quite a few mind-numbing tasks I need done around here by someone who isn't easily distracted by other humans.
    If you are just a spam bot, keep sending me the same mail over and over.
    Regards

PSB

Dear PSB,

You're right. I'm an automated spam robot.

BR,

Bob.
    "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Working...
    X