• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caught them bang to rights

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught them bang to rights

Bayern Munich Fans Ejected For Having Sex During Match

I never knew the SNP's offensive behaviour at football bill had reached Germany.

Comment

Phhheeeww, at least it was a couple having a porking .... Why all the fuss? Why cant they have a sly one in front of thousands of people

At first, I had a far more horrendous image in my mind, of hundreds of gay football fans indulging in a carnal conga line ...

Comment

Can't see this ever happening at Wimbledon.

Did anyone ever go to the German Love Parade? Apparently that got a bit naughty too. And now they tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Can't see this ever happening at Wimbledon.
          Ohhh I can, I know just where Id dip the strawberries and where to pour the cream ....

Sounds very sexy ....

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
            Ohhh I can, I know just where Id dip the strawberries and where to pour the cream ....

Sounds very sexy ....
            Hold on, I thought you were the very conservative sockie, the one who hates the moral decline going on in this country?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Hold on, I thought you were the very conservative sockie, the one who hates the moral decline going on in this country?
              Ohhh I am .... But its fun to fantasise ....

Also strawberries and cream in a wimbledon orgy, what could be more classy?

Comment

Working...
              X