• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My cat died this morning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cat died this morning

Never really like it much, but can't help feeling sad for it. It was 19 years old mind. Cats never look at their best when they are dead do they?

No doubt the vet will want to charge me £1000 for putting it in the bin.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Never really like it much, but can't help feeling sad for it. It was 19 years old mind. Cats never look at their best when they are dead do they?

poor cat

Still 19 years is a decent innings for a cat
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Bury it in the garden and plant a rose bush on it. The rose bush will thrive and when it blooms it will be a scented reminder of your beloved pet

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Was it due to natural causes?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Was it due to natural causes?
          Assisted suicide. I took it to Switzerland.

Comment

One of our cats had a genetic defect, it's ok but one of it's kittens always has trouble breathing as soon as it weans off cat food and dies

Every one is bagged up and lobbed them in the bin, the same with any chickens that die

It saves a fortune
            Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Get it stuffed

Last edited by Paddy; 7 October 2011, 09:18.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                One of our cats had a genetic defect, it's ok but one of it's kittens always has trouble breathing as soon as it weans off cat food and dies

Every one is bagged up and lobbed them in the bin, the same with any chickens that die

It saves a fortune
                Is your real name "OLd Macdonald" ?
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Sorry to hear you won't be stroking pussy any more. Have some Mrs Slocombe quotes to cheer you up.

Comment

Now you need another 17 to make a coat, ala German market thread yesterday.
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X