• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Piss bags

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piss bags

A moment of fun for those who enjoy the wonders of British railways every day.

The ever helpful people at Dutch railways, having ordered a load of 'sprinter' trains that haven't got any bogs, have found a wonderful hygienic solution for those passengers and railway staff who may wish to relieve themselves during a train journey. Of course, they could have just ordered trains with bogs, but they claim that that would cost 90 million euros per bog (!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?).

The 'plaszakken', literal translation 'pissbags' are only to be issued to those people who are 'genuinely desperate to pee'. I wonder how one is to prove one's desperation to the conductor; perhaps point to the drips appearing around one's crotch? I also wonder what you do if you want to have a poo?

This is now going to be discussed in parliament, and the twitter hashtag #plaszak is already becoming world famous.

DutchNews.nl - Plastic bags instead of toilets for stop trains
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Don't give Michael O'Leary ideas.

-- an airline pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      I wonder how one is to prove one's desperation to the conductor; perhaps point to the drips appearing around one's crotch?
      I've got a solution for that. Insist on seeing the bag afterwards and if it's not full, it must all go back.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        I've got a solution for that. Insist on seeing the bag afterwards and if it's not full, it must all go back.
        Don't give Michael O'Leary ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          The ever helpful people at Dutch railways, having ordered a load of 'sprinter' trains that haven't got any bogs, have found a wonderful hygienic solution for those passengers and railway staff who may wish to relieve themselves during a train journey. .
          Are they called "sprinter" trains because you have to sprint to the bogs at each station, or risk being left behind?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

use the empty space in the driver's cab
            Great news for terrorists. Aren't train drivers currently secure behind a locked door?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Are they called "sprinter" trains because you have to sprint to the bogs at each station, or risk being left behind?

I find it ironic that these "sprinter trains" are actally the slow ones that stop everywhere. The slightly faster ones are called sneltreins
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                I find it ironic that these "sprinter trains" are actally the slow ones that stop everywhere. The slightly faster ones are called sneltreins
                less slow

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  The new sprinter trains will piss all over the sneltrains now.

Comment

Ladies

Would love to see women trying to use it while on a swaying train!

Also, wonder if I was desperate, I could have a sneaky dump?

Comment

Working...
                    X