• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone have any good news to share with the forum?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any good news to share with the forum?

Anyone?

All doom and gloom. Any good news out there?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Lots of famous people didn't die today.

Comment

Yeah, just bought a lovely house in The Douro valley with views of the river
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Its the weekend!
        Going to a "soiree" tomorrow (I think its like a party but without music, dancing, excessive drinking and puking. Or a Dinner Party without food )
        Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
        Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Yes, I have good news.

My day today consists of attending 3 conference calls. One down, 1 cancelled just now, the last one is just listening to a presentation.

Ahhh..... all in a day's work!

And it's POETS day too, I should be gulping beer by 4 pm

Comment

Mervyn King says the worst crisis since 1930s, perhaps over.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              Mervyn King says the worst crisis since 1930s, perhaps over.
              Shoot, it turns out he said ever.

Comment

I found a quad core extreme processor in a 2nd hand shop for a bargain price.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

we think we have found a solution to this problem

Comment

Yeah. My mistress is 19 years old, slim and very pretty and goes like a steam train.

Better still she is bi-sexual and like to get it on with Mrs BP while I join in.

Oh did you want good news for everyone? Not a chance - we are all stuffed. Best to enjoy the last of the good times....

Comment

Working...
                    X