• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rooftop Helicopter Pads

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooftop Helicopter Pads

Just doing a favour to admin by creating this thread so that passers by would not be put off by this forum thinking a bunch of low lifes discuss tulipy things not worth mentioning

Good idea, otherwise they might think the forum is all about sad single renters and failing business enterprises.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Good idea, otherwise they might think the forum is all about sad single renters and failing business enterprises.
      Or bitter, bitching, old queens.

Eh SAS?

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Or jealous permies
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

good thinking Rasputin.

Why not have a thread 'Ones Butler is off to Lanzerotte, how does one cope'

go on. I double dare you

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            good thinking Rasputin.

Why not have a thread 'Ones Butler is off to Lanzerotte, how does one cope'

go on. I double dare you

The trick there is to go and stay in the Lanzerotte pad for that fornight and make sure he knows who is paying his bills!
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Or bitter, bitching, old queens.

Eh SAS?
              True that, with you around.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                Or jealous permies
                Yes because Im jealous of the penurious types who haunt this forum like a rash
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Rasputin - try these

Cashpoint maximum withdrawal of £500 per day is getting on my nerves

My Eucalyptus grove is wilting, should I sack the gardener?

Angry with the Kindergarden. I bought the place just so I could sack the manager

etc etc

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    Rasputin - try these

Cashpoint maximum withdrawal of £500 per day is getting on my nerves

My Eucalyptus grove is wilting, should I sack the gardener?

Angry with the Kindergarden. I bought the place just so I could sack the manager

Etcetera, etcetera. Heavens above! How smashing!

Cashpoint maximum withdrawal of a monkey per day is gettin' on me West Ham Reserves.

Me eucalyptus grove is wiltin, shud ah sack the gardenor?

Menstral wiv da kindergardun. I bought da place just so I could sak da main geeza

Comment

Working...
                    X