• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

nyone can be a dirty spekulant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nyone can be a dirty spekulant

Stripper Turned “Hedge Fund Manager” Smoking The Competition

One investor who stands out from the crowd? Marx NY Capital founder Niki M. Three years ago Niki was a stripper, first at Sapphire New York, then at HQ Gentleman’s Club, using the gig as “a way to advance her financial career,” and now? She’s running her own show and scoring triple digit returns so far this year, according to the latest letter to investors posted on her Facebook page.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

She 'smokes' each of her clients man cigars at 100 bucks a go she is making 3 digit returns isn't she? Are you sure she is turning stocks and not tricks?

Of course I would love to invest my money with someone updates Facebook in capitals. Classy!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Triple digit returns? From a barely literate stripper? This making money malarkey is easy, wonder why everyone is not at it
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

From Stripper-Turned-Hedge-Fund-Manager In Legal Battle With Former Club | FINalternatives

Marx worked as a stripper in a Manhattan club for two months in 2008—and claims she was fired after refusing to provide sexual favors to a customer.
        It appears she hasn't been smoking anyone...

If there was half a chance I had the horn at 3am after a curry on a stag do even this would not do it for me! Good reason for my $50 to STAY in my pocket!!!

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X