• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Montenegro Vs England

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montenegro Vs England

Does anyone GAS?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Depends if it wins or loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      Does anyone GAS?
      Of course 90 minutes of wailing and gnashing of teeth, seat of the edge stuff, cannot believe what you're looking with one side dominating the other, plenty of tears, sweat, bedwetting followed by a lucky escape at the end.

But thats enough about one of Suity's contracts. The football. Nah WGAS.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Games in Rome were much more entertaining - I say put out English team against 11 lions and let's see who wins this one

Comment

I'd like to see the england football team vs the england rugby team - football rules and goals, but rubgy tackles allowed. THAT would be entertaining.
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Rooney's been sent off...silly petulant boy
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              Rooney's been sent off...silly petulant boy
              I refuse to speak about those unfounded allegations about my Father until after I'm sent off in the 74th minute.
              I thought he was joking. Could have made a fortune.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Wow, they managed to throw that away. I'd have another word with Rooney Sr

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                  Does anyone GAS?
                  If they had the game or even highlights on normal TV, yes.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

LOL 2:2??!?

Comment

Working...
                    X