• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alexander

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexander

Currently showing on ITV1. Good film, but bloody annoying that they are all speaking in thick Irish accents.

I totally can't maintain immersion. Just how many Irish fought the Persian army? Apart from all the commanders.

Hey!
    I've been watching that & I'm currently reading Arrian so I can say its all bolloxs
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Hey!
      I've been watching that & I'm currently reading Arrian so I can say its all bolloxs
      Arrian doesn't sound like an Irish name, can't have had anything to do with the Greek empire.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Arrian doesn't sound like an Irish name, can't have had anything to do with the Greek empire.
        Indeed although history does recall Patrick Seamus O'Arrian who built the Parthenon

Comment

fook gotta get up @05:00 to watch the Irish / Wales match... bit pissed so is there any point in going to bed?

Comment

Yeah, 4 hours is a good kip.

Comment

...also in unrelated news I see that Holly Madison has insured her boobs for $1 million

My first question is wtf is Holly Madison?

Second is can a pair of fun bags be worth $1 million?

Comment

...also in unrelated news I see that Holly Madison has insured her boobs for $1 million

Never heard of her.

Insurance against sagging? Can't be for being lost surely.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  Never heard of her.

Insurance against sagging? Can't be for being lost surely.
                  the one from "girls of the playboy mansion" who was engaged to Heffner
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

She was in the OASIS club, and had them groped, then someone spilled a martini down them last new years eve
                    so she's probbly getting them insured third party

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X