• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DimPrawn's last post

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DimPrawn's last post

UK winner for £101m EuroMillions jackpot - Telegraph

Bye!

Good luck with that. I have the winning ticket in my safe.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Good luck with that. I have the winning ticket in my safe.
      As dim's last wife said. It's not you, its me.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

All we can look forward to now are the stories about how miserable this made the winner. How he lost his 'friends', how gained new ones who were nothing but, the begging letters, divorce, misjudged financial decisions, financial ruin, depression, drugs, poverty, illness, death. Same old same. Still, good luck to him.

Comment

Of course. If i won 100m quid I'd give half to charity.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

"A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

I will sue you. I have patented the number sequence 18-26-34-38-42 5-8 under US Patent Law
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
              X