• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RL vs RU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RL vs RU

No comparison, St Helens Leeds Grand Final on now, no lumbering dinosaurs n view, fast furious and exciting...

Originally posted by stek View Post
    No comparison, St Helens Leeds Grand Final on now, no lumbering dinosaurs n view, fast furious and exciting...
    I've tried over the years but I can't get interested in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      I've tried over the years but I can't get interested in this sport.
      Sky sports one now, try!

Comment

Sky sports one now, try!
        I would but I've got to go out now.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
          I would but I've got to go out now.
          16-16 Leeds score a wonder try not much time left, Sinfeild misses the conversin, 20-16 Leeds..

Lovely stuff...

Comment

16-16 Leeds score a wonder try not much time left, Sinfeild misses the conversin, 20-16 Leeds..

Lovely stuff...
            Cracker, 32-16 Leeds, proper fit athletes as against fat slow beer monsters per English Rugby Union...

Comment

Working...
            X