• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

letterhead template for limited company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

letterhead template for limited company

Hi,
    I need to provide a reference for my friend on my limited company's letterhead. I don't have one and looking for a template. according to companies house website it should contain the following details
    "The full company name, registered number, registered office address and place of registration (e.g. registered in England and Wales) must be shown on all business letters, order forms and websites. "
    if you are aware of any website where I can download sample templates, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Go to a printers and tell him you need some letterheads made up and ask if he can provide you with a couple of samples beforehand.

Comment

I've never bothered with getting it printed - I've got my own header & footer with the required info that gets printed on all letters.

Most versions of Word have got a template or two, but it's really not that hard to make your own up.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Company name and address will be at top right where they usually are in formal letters and you will normally state the director below signature, ie

unreadable squiggle
        A R Noseflaps,
        Director

Nobody you send a letter to is going to be remotely interested in company number and registration area, so the best place for all that guff is in the footer in small font.

Basically just dig out any letter, your car insurance renewal etc, from a major company and copy that.
        Last edited by xoggoth; 8 October 2011, 22:13.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
        X