• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Life means......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life means......

6 years apparantly

2 teenage rapists have been sentenced to life imprisonment today and have been told that they cannot be considered for parole for 6 years. They will be only 25 at this point. I know that parole would not be guaranteed at that time but come on 6 years????

So quit moaning and whinging and do something about it:

- become a judge
    - become an MP
    - become the PM
    - shoot the guys on their way to jail/while in jail
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

No I think this stinks also. These two scrotes robbed, beat and repeatedly raped a pensioner in her own home. So why is the sentance given down so light. If this were my mum, I'd happily beat the living sh1t out of the *******.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
        So quit moaning and whinging and do something about it:

- become a judge
        - become an MP
        - become the PM
        - shoot the guys on their way to jail/while in jail
        Pardon me for posting I'm sure

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt
          Pardon me for posting I'm sure
          You should be beheaded.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
            So quit moaning
            Heh, and it'd be nice of you, sasguru, to quit posting crap.

threaded in "two wrong don't make a right, but three lefts do" mode.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
              Heh, and it'd be nice of you, sasguru, to quit posting crap.

threaded in "two wrong don't make a right, but three lefts do" mode.
              wrongs

Comment

Captain Jack usually has little to contribute to a discussion and possesses few effective weapons. To compensate, he will point out minor errors in spelling and grammar. Because of Captain Jack's obvious weakness most Warriors ignore him.

threaded in "flame warrior" mode

Comment

I'd still give you one though.

Comment

You sound quite unsure about your sexuality at the moment. It's difficult for me to say if it is a phase you are going through – if you are heterosexual or bisexual. Just because you have recently found females attractive and arousing does not mean that you are bisexual, it means you are discovering your sexuality. Many people become curious about their sexuality and begin to question their preferences at some point in their life – this is quite normal. Some find it is something that they are never one hundred percent sure of.

Comment

Working...
                    X