• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Liam Fox's "mate"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liam Fox's "mate"

Everyone's thinking it ... who's going to be the first to ask the question ?

Torygraph have come closest so far ...

Tory sleaze is back.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Is he banging him then?
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I'd prefer to see newspapers finding out exactly who is driving QE bulltulip and how come "independent" BoE is doing all sort of things they should not care about - that would be in public interest.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I'd prefer to see newspapers finding out exactly who is driving QE bulltulip and how come "independent" BoE is doing all sort of things they should not care about - that would be in public interest.
          It's not in your interest either any more is it, seeing as you're buying a sniper tower and taking the QE bribe that will help keep your sniper's nest's value. Albeit a sniper nest that could have been 50% cheaper without QE1..3. I mean that as a compliment to your ongoing integrity.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Tory sleaze is back.
            Just like the good old days. You knew where you were then.

Comment

The sleaze of the political elite never left the building.
              FTFY
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                FTFY
                Labour sleaze was different some how. Quantity, not quality.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Labour sleaze was different some how. Quantity, not quality.
                  Good point. Tory sleaze was majestic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    Good point. Tory sleaze was majestic.
                    Exactly. Hard to imagine ed milliband being found strangled with an apple in his gob, and i certainly can't see him slipping a portion to jacqui smith.

Comment

Working...
                    X