• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommend easy screen-sharing tools?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend easy screen-sharing tools?

I need to present some software to a potential client in California - NDA prevents giving them a copy so I'll need to share my screen with someone not immensely technical (using Windows).
    Ideally something free or cheap (i.e not tied in for long subscription) which doesn't need installing - i.e. uses browser Java or something.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Cisco webinar thing? There's a free trail, wasn't bad...

Comment

What about logmein? All they need to do is log in through a webpage, really simple for most users ....

Comment

Try using Join.me
        (i use logmein for supporting my mum, but for this task, join.me might be better for you)

Comment

If they use instant chat software that may include a screen viewing/sharing option.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Skype does screen sharing and it's free.

Linky
            Me, me, me...

Comment

If they have Windows and you have Windows you could try sending them a remote assistance invitation. They will be able to see your screen but have no control over your machine unless you let them...

Also WChS - Skype has screen sharing built in but it is not a very clear screen IMO, even when viewing actual size.

Comment

join.me seems the favourite for now... Skype would be good but might not be installed/allowed on a corporate workstation.

Hadn't considered Windows assist tools, never used them. Will take a look.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                X