• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Janey sasguru?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Janey sasguru?

They seem to me to have the same style. Or is it sasguru that wants to become "Janey" and doesn't want to cut with the past that quickly? Surprisingly the style is the same. Very feminine. Is this a counter-effect of when you quit smoking? Do you get fem hormones produced in your body after you don't have nicotine? How are you boobies going sg? Growing enough up today?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

EH? Bored are we? Must be time for your fag break, surely?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

You're thinking of beer, Francko, not (ahem) fags...

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
        They seem to me to have the same style. Or is it sasguru that wants to become "Janey" and doesn't want to cut with the past that quickly? Surprisingly the style is the same. Very feminine. Is this a counter-effect of when you quit smoking? Do you get fem hormones produced in your body after you don't have nicotine? How are you boobies going sg? Growing enough up today?
        Hmm, now you come to mention it, I think that is what I am sensing too.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

No, I'm Janey, errr Sasguru, errr Spartacus...
          I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Is Francko bored?

Yes
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Well I kept warning you that Janey was a bloke, but you wouldn't listen. Or perhaps I'm a bird? It all gets so confusing sometimes?

Thanks for listening
              Janey
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                Well I kept warning you that Janey was a bloke, but you wouldn't listen. Or perhaps I'm a bird? It all gets so confusing sometimes?

Thanks for listening
                Janey
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

OMG I knew you guys were bored but I didn't realise you were THIS bored!!!
                  "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

They say you are what you eat: so I suggest you lay off the fruitcake.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X