• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bobette team leader FFS !!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobette team leader FFS !!!!

Just brought in a new team leader - Bobette. FFS. Contractor as well.

Client seems to be on a roll with Bobs at the mo. They're piling in like there's no tomorrow. Must be cheaper I guess.

Anyway, I fear new Bobette is going to do my chunk in. Typical behaviour already - way too keen, annoying, way too keen to arselick.....

First time contractor I think though as well.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

What are her tits like though?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Stop pussyfooting around the issue.

Would ya?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

"You will respect my authority!" - 10 points if you can make her scream that during a team meeting. 20 if she sounds like Eric Cartman!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          "You will respect my authority!" - 10 points if you can make her scream that during a team meeting. 20 if she sounds like Eric Cartman!
          Yes ma'am I will have to; I've forgotten the code word.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            Just brought in a new team leader - Bobette. FFS. Contractor as well.

Client seems to be on a roll with Bobs at the mo. They're piling in like there's no tomorrow. Must be cheaper I guess.

Anyway, I fear new Bobette is going to do my chunk in. Typical behaviour already - way too keen, annoying, way too keen to arselick.....

First time contractor I think though as well.
            Find out about her visa status. She maybe on a visa restricting her to be employed and she has now gone down the umbrella route.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

David Cameron urges public to 'shop' illegal immigrants | Metro.co.uk

(whilst allowing unlimited numbers in himself)

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                Find out about her visa status. She maybe on a visa restricting her to be employed and she has now gone down the umbrella route.
                I don't think that would get him access to her knickers, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Not nice at all......
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                    Not nice at all......
                    Oh that changes it then; see Paddy's advice.

Comment

Working...
                    X