• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sasguru is in the Telegraph!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sasguru is in the Telegraph!

London's property market is a safe haven - Telegraph

Oli and Jemima Kellett are typical of young couples wanting to stay in London. Their two-bedroom ex-council flat with a balcony overlooking Wandsworth Common in St Quentin House is now for sale through John D Wood (020 8871 3033) at £260,000. They now have young baby Milo to think of. “We thought about moving to Kent because we love it there but we like being in London where it is all happening,” says Jemima. “As Oli is a photographer, he has to go to meetings in town, and he can hop on his bike and get there easily, rather than have to commute by train.”

Oli, Jemima and baby Milo in their ex-council flat. Living the dream, with a pushbike and an eco-shed.

Doesn't suprise me; I doubt he'd be seen dead in the Guardian.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Fook me an ex-council flat is worth £260000?
      Glad I got in when I did
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Fook me an ex-council flat is worth £260000?
        Glad I got in when I did
        Must be the area. There are ex council places round here that go for £700k. It makes me wince, they are grotty little terraces as well, no way i'd pay that for one.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Oli? Jemima? Milo?

...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            Oli? Jemima? Milo?

It's only a little bit isn't it?
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              Oli? Jemima? Milo?

Are you really saying that someone is a ****** because they are called oliver? That is a bit sad IMO.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                Are you really saying that someone is a ****** because they are called oliver? That is a bit sad IMO.
                Hi Oliver
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  Hi Oliver
                  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    Hi Oliver
                    If he was called Cuthbert von Floopendongler I could understand but Oliver is hardly an unusual name, neither is Jemima or even Milo since the teletubbies.

Comment

Working...
                    X