• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does anyone use an ionizer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone use an ionizer?

Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 10 June 2022, 16:44.

Originally posted by Jeff Maginty View Post
    Does anyone here use an ionizer? Are they any good? I've always had dodgy sinuses due to dust allergies etc, and was wondering whether it would be worth having an ionizer running in my bedroom at night so I can hopefully breath better and get a better nights sleep. Do they really improve the air quality?

Cheers,
    Jeff
    If they're any good and I spent the last 34 years of my life with dodgy sinuses I shall be peeved. Why didn't anone tell me about ionisers? Need the info people, ok? Throw me a fricking bone here.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Been foogling

Why Ionizers Don't Work! What's Wrong With Ionizers?

It appears ionisers are gay and you need an ozone generator. Then again I heard ozone was poisonous.

How about sinex spray?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Maginty View Post
        Does anyone here use an ionizer? Are they any good? I've always had dodgy sinuses due to dust allergies etc, and was wondering whether it would be worth having an ionizer running in my bedroom at night so I can hopefully breathe better and get a better nights sleep. Do they really improve the air quality?

Cheers,
        Jeff
        I don't know if they work for dodgy sinuses but they do work. Prepare for a filthy time in the bedroom though, as all the dust and grime in the atmosphere settles instead of floating about.

See also The Ionizer Site - all you wanted to know about Ionizers-The Ionizer Site for further info.

Ionisers are so cheap (at least they were when I last bought one, £30 20 years ago IIRC) that you may as well just try one.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Been foogling

It appears suity is gay ...
          FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              I don't know if they work for dodgy sinuses but they do work. Prepare for a filthy time in the bedroom though, as all the dust and grime in the atmosphere settles instead of floating about.

See also The Ionizer Site - all you wanted to know about Ionizers-The Ionizer Site for further info.

Ionisers are so cheap (at least they were when I last bought one, £30 20 years ago IIRC) that you may as well just try one.
              djclarke ? Isn't he the guy who pops up within minutes, sometimes seconds, of anyone mentioning climate change?

I'll show you what I mean - watch this.

"Climate change is bunk"

[timed at 18:39pm]
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
              X