• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I cannot live in the UK, alhtough I could claim asylum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot live in the UK, alhtough I could claim asylum

A bit of citizen testing...

You scored 14 out of a possible 24
    You have failed, the pass mark was 75% According to the Life in the UK Test, you have insufficient knowledge of the English language or of life in the UK to remain
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Many of the questions are incorrect, thus the test is claptrap and invalid.

For example:
    12. Is the statement below TRUE or FALSE: you can attend a hospital without a GP's letter only in the case of an emergency?

Correct answer: True
    You answered: False
    Aside from A+E, while many clinics require a doctors letter, not all ones do or need an appointment to be made. For example, the GUM clinic (std tests and problems downstairs), you can just turn up at the clinic times without informing your doctor or making an appointment beforehand. Many other hospital departments will allow you to go there without your doctors prior permission.

Once Ive gone back and removed the incorrect questions, I qualify to stay here ...

However in the future, I will be claiming political asylum in another country because of the ill treatment suffered in the UK.

Comment

I only got 12/24
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

In the German one I strangely enough got 96%
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post
          As the article says:

Note: The quiz is based on the official Life in the UK citizenship test. This is the current test those applying for a British passport are required to take, but be aware the test contains some out-of-date information.

Comment

What utter nonsense. They should be asking important questions, attitudes to freedom of choice, equality for women etc. Using a lie detector preferably.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              What utter nonsense. They should be asking important questions, attitudes to freedom of choice, equality for women etc. Using a lie detector preferably.
              a bit extreme...

Comment

Originally posted by wim121 View Post

For example:

Aside from A+E, while many clinics require a doctors letter, not all ones do or need an appointment to be made. For example, the GUM clinic (std tests and problems downstairs), you can just turn up at the clinic times without informing your doctor or making an appointment beforehand. Many other hospital departments will allow you to go there without your doctors prior permission.
                Indeed some of the hospitals near me have "walk in centres" where you can just turn up and see a GP about anything without an appointment.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

16/24

Comment

Looks like this was written by a user.

questions as wide open as a Countess with a Toyboy.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X