PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the mice

doodab
12th October 2011, 11:25
My favourite mouse has died. I need a new one. Which is the best?

chef
12th October 2011, 11:27
Mickey mouse is dead?

BA to the Stars
12th October 2011, 11:28
My favourite mouse has died. I need a new one. Which is the best?

What about a hamster or gerbil :igmc:

chef
12th October 2011, 11:29
or Mighty Mouse?

chef
12th October 2011, 11:29
Danger Mouse?

TimberWolf
12th October 2011, 11:34
Get a tortoise. They last ages.

Troll
12th October 2011, 11:36
Is this a felching thread?

TimberWolf
12th October 2011, 11:37
Wish I hadn't looked that up.

Arturo Bassick
12th October 2011, 11:37
Get a tortoise. They last ages.That depends on your grand kids not revving them up like their other cars!

Scrag Meister
12th October 2011, 11:43
Have at least one in the house at the moment.

Poison and traps are set.

doodab
12th October 2011, 11:44
Thanks for all your help. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 it is.

BA to the Stars
12th October 2011, 11:52
Thanks for all your help. Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 it is.

Will you buy it a little wheel so that it can run around and exercise whilst in its cage :tongue

doodab
12th October 2011, 11:54
Will you buy it a little wheel so that it can run around and exercise whilst in its cage :tongue

It comes with a little wheel.

Zoiderman
12th October 2011, 12:20
I got 7 or 8 before they decided it was not a place they wanted to be. :yay:

The final one was there so long it had turned into a mummy, and not in a good way.

we had one in a campervan from Darwin to Perth before we caught the bastard. Ate everything including cables. When you're driving a VW camper, you're not really starting out from a position of great strength, without soem furry bastard ruining it for you.

shaunbhoy
12th October 2011, 14:18
we had one in a campervan from Darwin to Perth before we caught the bastard. Ate everything including cables. When you're driving a VW camper, you're not really starting out from a position of great strength, without soem furry bastard ruining it for you.

Outsmarted by a tiny rodent.
:laugh

ZoiderMan, .........the hairy hunter!

I expect you were inundated most of the way with Aborigines pestering you for survival tips.

:rollin:

Zoiderman
12th October 2011, 14:20
Outsmarted by a tiny rodent.

ZoiderMan, .........the hairy hunter!

I expect you were inundated most of the way with Aborigines pestering you for survival tips.

I thought you were off son? I don't mind you changing your mind, just let us know what you've done with the nappy

Mich the Tester
12th October 2011, 14:22

It comes with a little wheel.

The little wheel's supposed to relieve boredom, not sexual frustration.

shaunbhoy
12th October 2011, 14:26
I thought you were off son? I don't mind you changing your mind, just let us know what you've done with the nappy

I have opted to jibe you arbitrarily rather than regularly. Keep you on your toes.
Stop you going back on to all fours, which I appreciate must be a real temptation for someone like you.

Zoiderman
12th October 2011, 14:28
I have opted to jibe you arbitrarily rather than regularly. Keep you on your toes.
Stop you going back on to all fours, which I appreciate must be a real temptation for someone like you.

jeez, that must have taken a good ten minutes to find, I am impressed. The trouble, however, is that there isn't a vaccine for stupidity shaunnyboy, so no matter how hard you try, you're still going to be stupid.

Zoiderman
12th October 2011, 14:29
Anyway son, I am off home now, for I have better things to do that have a battle of wits with someone clearly armed only for a game of snap

shaunbhoy
12th October 2011, 14:38
Anyway son, I am off home now, for I have better things to do that have a battle of wits with someone clearly armed only for a game of snap

Yes, run along loser. All the kids across the road safely I hope? And watch out for mice, won't you?
Wouldn't want you getting intellectually outmaneouvred again.

:winker:

Zoiderman
13th October 2011, 07:33
Yes, run along loser. All the kids across the road safely I hope? And watch out for mice, won't you?
Wouldn't want you getting intellectually outmaneouvred again.

Honestly shaunnyboy, this is hilarious, all you ever seem to be capable of, is taking my remarks, and rehashing them; it's like arguing with Peewee Herman, you are genuinely without the ability of compiling your own thoughts, which, given your background, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised about.

Did you get recruited by your village or did you volunteer son? If they're paying you, you need a pay rise as you're completing your work to a very high standard.

shaunbhoy
13th October 2011, 07:38
Honestly shaunnyboy, this is hilarious, all you ever seem to be capable of, is taking my remarks, and rehashing them; it's like arguing with Peewee Herman, you are genuinely without the ability of compiling your own thoughts, which, given your background, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised about.

Did you get recruited by your village or did you volunteer son? If they're paying you, you need a pay rise as you're completing your work to a very high standard.

Great news. The "Special Bus" has arrived.

Zoiderman
13th October 2011, 07:42
Great news. The "Special Bus" has arrived.

You got on it early today Shaunnyboy, I assumed I was the lollipop man last night.

Do keep up. Whatever you have son, I hope they pronounce it properly when you go in for your treatments, would hate to see them duct tape over your mouth and throw you out with the 26 week olds, where you probably should have stayed

shaunbhoy
13th October 2011, 07:44
You got on it early today Shaunnyboy, I assumed I was the lollipop man last night.

Do keep up. Whatever you have son, I hope they pronounce it properly when you go in for your treatments, would hate to see them duct tape over your mouth and throw you out with the 26 week olds, where you probably should have stayed

"Slower than a 486" might be overstating your abilities.

:tumble: :tumble: :tumble:

Zoiderman
13th October 2011, 07:46
pfft

Zoiderman
13th October 2011, 07:46
"Slower than a 486" might be overstating your abilities.

:tumble: :tumble: :tumble:

Wow, one of your own, but still sadly from the sachel

2/10, see me after class son.

Shaunnybhoy - Proving Darwin and the Catholic Church wrong since creation

shaunbhoy
13th October 2011, 07:49
Wow, one of your own, but still sadly from the sachel

2/10, see me after class son.

Shaunnybhoy - Proving Darwin wrong

WooHoo. Got my own stalker.

:banana: :banana:

He may be thicker than a whale omelette, but still.
BTW ZM, please stop PMing me. I don't know why nobody likes you, or takes you seriously, and frankly, I don't care.

Zoiderman
13th October 2011, 07:51
WooHoo. Got my own stalker.

:banana: :banana:

He may be thicker than a whale omelette, but still.
BTW ZM, please stop PMing me. I don't know why nobody likes you, or takes you seriously, and frankly, I don't care.

Oh, liking the thing where you resort to making things up; have you got that desperate son? I wouldn't cross the road to piss down your throat if your kidney was on fire son, let alone PM you, I feel soiled at the very suggestion of it, I ain't Ben Doon and I am most certainly not Phil McCavity mate

shaunbhoy
13th October 2011, 07:52
Oh, liking the thing where you resort to making things up; have you got that desperate son? I wouldn't cross the road to piss down your throat if your kidney was on fire son, let alone PM you, I feel soiled at the very suggestion of it, I ain't Ben Doon and I am most certainly not Phil McCavity mate

Whatever.

Arturo Bassick
13th October 2011, 07:53
Could you two start your own thread where you can continue this love in. Tracking it across multiple threads is a little tiresome.

TIA

Zoiderman
13th October 2011, 07:54
Whatever.

You're a waste of a blow job mate, and proof to the twats in The Vatican that they really should allow condoms :winker:

shaunbhoy
13th October 2011, 14:00
You're a waste of a blow job mate, and proof to the twats in The Vatican that they really should allow condoms :winker:

Racist, Sectarian, Mind-numbingly Dull, and Stupid too. Really got all your ducks lined up eh?

Wodewick
13th October 2011, 14:35
Racist, Sectarian, Mind-numbingly Dull, and Stupid too. Really got all your ducks lined up eh?

At least he called you Mate in this one - the repeated use of "son" in every sentence is really getting on my tits. errrrrr son.

shaunbhoy
13th October 2011, 14:42
At least he called you Mate in this one - the repeated use of "son" in every sentence is really getting on my tits. errrrrr son.

:laugh :laugh

He'll be back soon. Like a bad penny.
I expect he is in a counselling session having his insecurity issues analysed.

Zoiderman
14th October 2011, 08:26
:laugh :laugh

He'll be back soon. Like a bad penny.
I expect he is in a counselling session having his insecurity issues analysed.

This from the cockknobber so insecure he starts making conversations up to make himself 'appear' clever? Yup, like it's me with the deeply founded insecurities son.

shaunbhoy
14th October 2011, 14:37
This from the cockknobber so insecure he starts making conversations up to make himself 'appear' clever? Yup, like it's me with the deeply founded insecurities son.

Here he is. My faithful little lapdog, following me round from thread to thread like a bad smell.
Listen, do yourself a favour. You are clearly not up to this, having intellectually flatlined after being introduced to Trumpton.
I have much better things to be doing with my time than making you look any more stupid than you are perfectly capable of achieving yourself, through your vacuous, spurious ramblings.
If you must continue to hang around, at least try and come up with something original. If that is not, as I strongly suspect, beyond your ken.

HTH

Zoiderman
17th October 2011, 08:52
Here he is. My faithful little lapdog, following me round from thread to thread like a bad smell.
Listen, do yourself a favour. You are clearly not up to this, having intellectually flatlined after being introduced to Trumpton.
I have much better things to be doing with my time than making you look any more stupid than you are perfectly capable of achieving yourself, through your vacuous, spurious ramblings.
If you must continue to hang around, at least try and come up with something original. If that is not, as I strongly suspect, beyond your ken.

HTH

Come up with something original? This from you Shaunnyboy? I know you don't understand irony, as you've proven yourself bereft of intellect, education and wit, so please excuse me while I laugh, a lot.

As I said, you've shot your bolt son, by making things up; the last bastion of the failed in life. Honestly Shaunnyboy, if you're going to try and insult me, do so with some intelligence, as the 'your mother' content on the trite nonsense you've provided so far, could be bettered, and has been bettered, by an 8 year old.

I have tulip more intelligence that you seem to hold dear.

shaunbhoy
17th October 2011, 13:47
Come up with something original? This from you Shaunnyboy? I know you don't understand irony, as you've proven yourself bereft of intellect, education and wit, so please excuse me while I laugh, a lot.

As I said, you've shot your bolt son, by making things up; the last bastion of the failed in life. Honestly Shaunnyboy, if you're going to try and insult me, do so with some intelligence, as the 'your mother' content on the trite nonsense you've provided so far, could be bettered, and has been bettered, by an 8 year old.

I have tulip more intelligence that you seem to hold dear.

:rollin: :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

shaunbhoy
17th October 2011, 16:17
excuse me while I laugh, a lot.

Don't mess with Zoiderbreath...........son!!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oIsbQuFqthw/Rzw4wXDbNBI/AAAAAAAAAeY/gVrJy0A6U7g/s400/tf_farm.jpg

Zoiderman
18th October 2011, 07:21
...nor shaunnyboy (who still doesn't get irony)

http://www.freewebs.com/departmentofurbanarchaeology/scotsman.jpg