• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fran Cotton to review England rugby

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fran Cotton to review England rugby

Rugby World Cup 2011: former RFU vice-chairman Fran Cotton will head up review of entire England structure - Telegraph

Best news in years; at last a man who doesn't do bulltulip, doesn't make excuses and says precisely what's on his mind (even if that's only meat pies).
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Rugby World Cup 2011: former RFU vice-chairman Fran Cotton will head up review of entire England structure - Telegraph

Best news in years; at last a man who doesn't do bulltulip, doesn't make excuses and says precisely what's on his mind.
    She has got big nostrils tho, Keith Lemon has a point
    We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
    - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Best news in years; at last a man who doesn't do bulltulip, doesn't make excuses and says precisely what's on his mind.
      I expect that will be the end of the Nike regime too, with a nice set of "Cotton Traders" replacement items being just what the doctor ordered.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        I expect that will be the end of the Nike regime too, with a nice set of "Cotton Traders" replacement items being just what the doctor ordered.

Fine by me, if he can help produce the results.

I'd also like to see him giving Rob Andrew a piece of his mind. Would be a nice little contest;

versus

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I read the title and thought, 'odd choice, WTF does Fearne Cotton know about rugby?'.

DOH!
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
          X