• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whole Foods Market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whole Foods Market

What are this mob like?

One is opening up the road from me next month.

Hideously expensive

Comment

Is this the outfit who purchased the ex Barkers store (I think) in Kensington a few years ago?

If so, WFFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishface View Post
        Hideously expensive
        Sounds like my sort of place.

I like places where in the sales, prices increase by 50%.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          Is this the outfit who purchased the ex Barkers store (I think) in Kensington a few years ago?

If so, WFFS.
          That's the one. I shopped at their store in Fort Lauderdale and it wasn't too bad - a bit better than Waitrose and seemed reasonable value. Anywhere else, beware.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

If so, WFFS.
            Yep.

WTAS
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
            X